Thursday, October 13, 2011

thanks GOD!

just realized and felt that in my choices, God was always there
although sometimes they were very painful
those are the things I really need

I just need to live peacefully, without doubts, suspicion, and fear of losing something that is precious for me..
I was just about to get back and save what I believed as precious, but God saved me
and now He shows me that I'm the one who is very precious for myself
and the one who should be saved,...

I couldn't imagine if at that time, I chose not to listen to Him,
I would be set in the same sorrow and horrible times like what I had felt before.
and i think, I've had enough....

Thanks God, for saving me!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy knowing you are alright... so miss you but sometimes things get apart for awhile so that I know who I miss a lot...

    :)

    ReplyDelete